12.04.2012

Currently...


Time: 9:38

Location: Sitting in the recliner, gasping on how long it's been since I last blogged...sorry

Eating: Just had a coke float, one of my weaknesses

Watching: The Voice, love the talent on this show.

Listening: Any Christmas music I can listen to during the daytime

Loving: Having my Christmas tree up, the personalized stockings up, and our outside lights on every night ;) 

Enjoying: Sleeping....haha, I haven't been feeling well lately and sleep is a great thing!

Needing: To make and order Christmas cards...I'm so behind...

Wanting: It to get cooler before Christmas... I love warm weather as much as anyone but its hard to get in the holiday spirit when it's too warm to even dress cute and wear scarves and boots.

Thinking: I've got so much Christmas shopping left to do, oh me, glad I've got some more time...

Wondering: What this next year is gonna hold...it's the last year in my 20's, and even though I feel like I'm dreading it (turning 30), I'm also ready to embrace it. It's gonna be great! 


This is a short list, the past month I've had a lot going on, yet, I haven't been able to do much. Hopefully more on this later in the month! Thanks to my few loyal readers who still check in on me! I hope to get better... :)

Enjoy a few funny pics. My girl is quite the character!







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted. Perfect study break. Please tell Jacob my favorite photo is the one with Campbell on his shoulders. What a beautiful family!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete