6.21.2014

Callan Blair is ONE YEAR OLD, plus a recap of her Pink Lemonade Birthday Party ;)

My goodness how this year has flown. Callan is one year old already. Actually 5 days ago, but who's counting. I'm just glad to be getting a post up.

While the days and months seemed long with 2 little girls, this year has most definitely been one of the fastest of my life. It seems even faster than when Campbell was turning 1. But it has been a year full of rich blessings and joy! We are so thankful for our Callan Blair. She has completed this family and the look she gives her sister, and the hugs and kisses they share, really are priceless. This is what I always looked forward to when I knew I was going to have 2 girls!

We haven't been to the doctor so official stats will be updated next week.

Callan Blair, you are so much fun! I really love this age. While it's extremely busy, it is just so much fun watching you "get" things, laugh, smile, play, waddle ;), babble, play, blink/wink, and so much more!

Callan is walking pretty well these days. Still wobbly, but pretty fast, and so much more steady on her feet than just a few weeks ago. Less and less bumps and bruises. Thank goodness. Oh and she has a monster foot: 5 1/2 W. A little over a month ago she was a 4. What kind of growth spurt is that?

Callan has 4 teeth with 2 emerging any day now. She is still a wonderful eater, and she loves water in her sippy cup. Our transition from bottles to sippy is slower than big sister, and our love for milk is nothing like big sis either. Callan won't make anything easy....why should I expect that now?

Callan is still very much attached to me. I feel like this is on repeat for every month I type an update. But it's true. She only has eyes for her momma!

Callan's personality is pretty great. She's funny, likes to play games, peek-a-boo, especially. She is into carrying shoes around the house, playing in her kitchen, playing with any ball, holding and kissing her baby doll, dancing to music, singing, and anything with her big sis. She will empty the wipes box and mess up the playroom in 5 minutes or less.

She has a temper...and then can be the sweetest thing in the world. We are gonna have to watch out for that one!

We really do love you Callan Blair! You have made this year so much fun and we are looking to a lifetime more! I pray you become a light for Jesus in your own special way. Your daddy and I are blessed to be your parents!





Each of these pics were taken by Emily Tirado of Captured by Emily Photography





And I'll leave you with a few pics from her birthday party. I love the theme and the way it turned out! She is a little sweet and a little sour just like her pink lemonade!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment