9.01.2009

Here goes nothin'

Well, I have been wanting to jump on the blog bandwagon for a while now, but I have either been too busy or felt like I had nothing to blog about! I still feel like I don't have much going on, but I wanted this to be a way for everyone to stay updated on the life of the McFarlands!

My husband is out of town for the next 4 days getting things figured out in Midland where his new oil properties will be. He has been through a major work shift and we thank God everyday for his job and provision.

Here's a picture of me and Duke, home alone, and missing Jacob. Duke has been looking around the house for him. It's so sad...
Duke loves giving hugs. He mostly does this with Jacob, so I guess I'll have to do for now!

What a sad face :(

We hope you visit our blog often to see what's new and exciting in our lives. One of these days there will be some awesome things to tell you about!



3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! :)
    you're awesome, and have plenty of awesome things to say and encouragement to give! I'll be an avid blogstalker so you better keep it up to date!
    love you big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Lyndsay! I am impressed...I have been wanting to start blogging too, but keep putting it off. Maybe now you have inspired me! I am excited that you have started this...I will be coming here often. I miss you guys. I know that you are lonely right now. I hope you have a great week, and wonderful Labor Day weekend. I love you!Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world. I love it! I'll be like Case, a blogstalker, so you better stay busy updating. Can't wait to see more. Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete