12.02.2009

SNOW!!!!!

I just can't go on without saying what a pleasant surprise it was to wake up this morning with some of the biggest snowflakes falling, not to mention it was on my BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!! I don't ever remember getting snow on my birthday. It was a beautiful sight though! Knowing I can stay home today on my day off and enjoy the scenery. This was Duke's first snow, and he wasn't too sure what it was, but he knew he liked to eat it! This quote is from one of my new friends on facebook: 

Snow is my own personal reminder of the Lord's faithfulness - to remind me that God is faithful to make all things good and that He alone is the original creator and initiator of all things beautiful. Let it snow!

Here are some pics of the snow and of Abby Kate, who had her birthday 4 days ago. I will update with more pics after Ellary and Abby's breakfast birthday party in a few weeks!
Love you all!

*Lynds





No comments:

Post a Comment