1.03.2010

christmastime

i sure do love this time of year! it definitely went by too fast like always, but we were blessed to be able to spend time with both jacob's side and my side of the family! i won't write too much and get on to the pictures, but God has blessed us once again this year and i'm sure He has lots of great things planned for us in 2010!

We start off with a picture from my birthday dinner with mom & dad!




 


 
The next weekend we took our nephews Thomas & Elijah to the ICE exhibit at the Gaylord Texan!

 

BRRR it was sooooo COLD!!!!




Uncle Jacob took Thomas golfing at the golf course in our neighborhood!









Then we got to spend almost an entire week in Brownfield with the McFarland side!!



Then after a 9 hour drive in the snow and ice, we made it to Fort Worth to have Christmas with my family!



And I can't help but put a picture of the cutest boxer boy you will ever see! He's even become such a good dog over the past few months! Casey and Aric even like him, hahaha!



I wish I could put every picture we took up, but that might take me days! We had such an amazing Christmas and we hope God blesses each of you in the New Year!

Lots of love,





1 comment:

  1. Both of your families are truly blessed! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete