5.03.2010

finally...

i have finally found a background that i love that i feel looks like me! it has taken me so long, but i'm proud to say that i'm happy with this one and i will try to quit changing things so often. sorry for the lack of blogging. i thought i would be better at it that i am. i find that i find so many other things that need to be done around the house, etc, that blogging falls off my list of priorities. i will try to start doing something that my sister and other bloggers have done, which is a monthly list of 5 of their favorite things! this may be a little hard for me, but i'm willing to try it.

jacob and i have finally become members of Providence Church! we really feel like part of a family and love it! our homegroup has been amazing. we all feel like we have known each other forever, or at least the girls feel this way ;)
God has really blessed us with our church family. we couldn't be more thankful!!!!

we also spent a weekend in march in San Antonio at the Riverwalk, just the 2 of us! it was amazing and romantic and relaxing! we enjoyed a spurs game and some great food and scenery. i definitely love my husband, but it's weekends like these that i really cherish and love him more and more! my heart really needed that weekend with him!

here are a few pics of the weekend:
us at the spurs game! and they beat the cavs :)
we love the spurs, but seeing LeBron and the cavs was a treat too!


us at the alamo


a view of the riverwalk. couldn't have asked for better weather! it was gorgeous!


ok, well i hear laundry, dishes, and my bible study book calling me. better get to that!
by the way, for those of you who actually care to read my blabbing, i am asking for prayer for me. i just recently applied for a new job that is closer to home and only MWF! i'm really excited about it and the opportunity that it may present me. it's something i've never done before, but even though i may be a little scared, i feel lead to try it out as long as i'm given the chance. thanks for the prayers in advance. i'll let you know as soon as i do. love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment