5.25.2010

Change

Change is a GOOD thing in this situation! I'm so happy to report that I got the new JOB! I will start there on June 7. What a blessing for me! I'm hoping that this new job provides me less stress, a happier environment, and the feeling of actually being a nurse again. I hope to make new friends and learn more in the world of pediatric nursing. God's timing really has been PERFECT! I'm thankful, and a little sad about leaving my friends in Dallas, but excited for the new opportunity that awaits me in Plano! I can't believe I'm going to be 8 minutes away from my house!!!! That is amazing! NO MORE TOLLWAY driving EVERYDAY!
Thanks to everyone who have been praying for me over the past few weeks! Please continue to!

On a side note, I am so excited to be flying to Georgia on Thursday to see Conner graduate! Hopefully I will have some pics to post once I get back! And be looking for a HUGE post later on next week! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lyndsay,
    I'm Katie's (Cat's girlfriend) mom. Found your blog via...not sure who now!! Either Katie or Tracy! Glad to hear about the new job. It sounds perfect! Katie is now considering nursing....she may pick your brain when you are in town for Conner's graduation.

    Enjoy your trip to GA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!!! I would love to talk to Katie about nursing! I can't see myself doing anything else!

    ReplyDelete