9.02.2010

His Promise...

Yesterday on the way to dinner Jacob and I saw the biggest, most beautiful rainbow. It was a complete rainbow and at some angles it was a double rainbow. I haven't seen a rainbow like this in the "city" since we moved here, 3+ years ago. We were blessed with them more growing up in the "country"!

I felt God's presence all around me. I was amazed and in awe. He was showing me once again that He is right here with us, He won't leave us... He reminded me of His promise to us once again. That rainbow was a sign to me that He is going to give us a healthy, living rainbow baby one day!

I'll leave you with some pics of the beauty...bear in mind it was mostly through car windows with rain drops, and that the rainbow was so big, I couldn't get a single shot of it's entirety. The last one is my favorite. Hope you all enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment