3.07.2012

10 Incredible Months!

Yes, another month has flown by! I'm still having a hard time believing Campbell is 10 months old, but what really gets me is that I will be planning a 1st birthday party soon! Whoa...where has the last year gone?

Here's what little miss C has been up to lately...
Ummm.....walking! She actually really walked really good for the first time yesterday on her 10 month birthday. Over the last month, Campbell went from pulling up the crusing EVERYWHERE to standing good on her own, to taking lots of steps without falling. We are so proud of our girl, but know we are really in for it! She's ALL OVER THE PLACE now, what is my life going to be like when she's truly walking.

We are having so much fun. She loves to laugh at her daddy still. She throws her head back and gives a big belly laugh. She also has no fear. I love how independent she is, but can only imagine what that is going to turn into as she gets older. She is so sweet. She loves to put her forehead against mine.

She still has 2 teeth on the bottom. Wearing 9-12 month clothing and size 3 diapers. She just got a new pair of shoes, size 4.5. That seems big, but what do I know?

She will sing with me in the car and loves when I put the phone on speaker with whoever I'm talking to. She will just mumble and squeal back, it's so cute!

Campbell is an absolute joy and we are loving every minute with her.

Here are just a few pics I tried to take. She doesn't know what it means to sit still :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment