3.05.2012

Happy Birthday to the man of the house!

We had a great day Saturday celebrating my sweet husband. He had a very good birthday starting the weekend before when his parents came for a visit; and then having lunch with my parents, Mo & Poppy, and then opening the BEST gift EVER! HAHA... I guess I'm just proud of my purchase. I did my homework and got some help, but it was something I've been wanting to do for him for a while. He deserves it! He works so hard to provide for our family and would do anything for his girls. We sure do love you!

So here it is.... his new gun!







I am also going to say Happy 10 months to my sweet girl! When I get a chance for a little photo-shoot, I will do a REAL post! I love you guys and hope you all have a great week!

So pretty, ready for church!

Love this grin


Lots of swinging lately
P.S. Will you all say a prayer for my Poppy...he is having surgery Wednesday around noon. I would really appreciate it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment