8.28.2012




Time: 4:17pm

Location: in the living room with the computer in my lap...thinking the girl finally went to sleep...late nap, uh oh...

Eating: nothing, but just put pumpkin bread in the crockpot...pinterest recipe i'm hoping works out!

Drinking: water

Watching: nothing...getting excited for the fall shows to start next month! 

Listening: Gavin DeGraw...always loved him

Loving: my mom and dad sooooo much for loving on my girl this past weekend! it was a blast for all of us...i finally got to have a date with my hubs, and grammy & grandpa spoiled miss C.

Enjoying: my semi-clean home...i say semi-clean because i am constantly picking up after a cute baby girl...good thing she's cute :) 

Wanting: to get some prints and canvases made so i can finally start on my picture wall

Needing: to decide on supper

Preparing: to have our carpets cleaned on thursday...trying to figure out where we will put so much of our furniture...random, i know!

Thinking: i need to make an appointment to get my hair done

Creating: need to get these creative juices flowing...pinterest has given me some good ideas

Wondering: if we will get to see a Tech game this year...i really wanna go to one!

Again, thanks to Whitney for the currently idea...




this was taken by my sister...love those pigtails!
Have a blessed week :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment