1.31.2013

Just 5 more days...

In just 5 more days, we will hopefully find out if our next sweet baby is going to be a boy or a girl! I posted a poll in the sidebar for any of my readers...(not that there's many) to give me their guess on boy or girl! I'm getting so excited and anxious to find out.

I had pretty vivid dreams last night that we had a baby boy! What a shock that would be to my world, but it would be a blessing all the same! I can't say I have a guess either way. No specific feelings or anything. But Tuesday morning can't get here soon enough!

Let me know your guesses. I'd love to see them! Pretty sure the next post will be announcing the gender of baby #2! Sweet, sweet baby, we already love you and can't wait to meet you! We're just about half way there!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to make a guess....especially if you don't have an inkling... but if I have to guess one way or another, i'd say girl. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete