2.05.2013

Only 80% sure...

Well, of course, baby wasn't the most cooperative. Just like miss Campbell in utero. But Dr. B is about 80% sure baby #2 is a..............................GIRL! He saw no boy parts whatsoever, but was never given a clear shot of the girly parts. We will go back in 4 weeks for another doctor appointment and to do a gender confirmation sono, but my heart is telling me I'm gonna have 2 girls so we are going with it! Of course, we won't do anything drastic until we know for sure :)

Baby looked so healthy and exactly how she should. What a blessing! I'm just a little overjoyed that miss Campbell is going to grow up with a sister. There is nothing like that special bond! I feel like I can start thinking about names and actually preparing to have another baby around. So, so thrilled. My heart is overflowing.

Thank you Jesus for this precious child!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment