2.13.2013

Campbell's Class Valentines

I'm not all that big into Valentine's Day, but I guess when you have kids, the schools/daycare make such a big deal out of ALL the holidays, so you guessed it...I am doing my first set of valentines for Campbell, I have how many more years of this!?!?! At least when she's a little older, she can help and do them herself, right?

Because she's not quite 2, I wanted to do something that didn't really revolve around candy. I don't know how the other mothers are about it. I mean, she loves a good bag of m&m's and I'm ok with it, but lots of parents aren't.

So, I happened upon a blog I follow quite a bit back in January that had some cute valentine printables. You can see them HERE.

I copied the WRITE ONE valentine and got pencils and note pads from the dollar bin at Target. Since I had such an adorable pic of Campbell from her photoshoot, I decided to use it and make my own print out...which I created on picmonkey.com. It was super easy. I printed it out on photo paper, so the quality looked good and then made them. I added a few heart stickers and of course, I couldn't go without a little "goodie" so some Dora gummies it ended up being. I'm not a huge Dora fan, but that's what I found. I'm happy with them! I also made her teachers/director one with a larger notepad! Easy, inexpensive, and sweet!

Here's the pic/photo I used, and here are the finished products:







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How cute! You are setting the bar high for yourself. lol Like you said you've got many more years of this to come.
    Mom/Grammy

    ReplyDelete