9.30.2013

A few of my favorite things right now...

I haven't done a post like this in forever, but right now I have a few "favorites" that I want to share:

1. Downton Abbey! Alright, I will say, I never got on board with this show when it got big a few seasons ago. Recently, I have been able to watch via Amazon Prime Instant Video and I can't get enough. I'm almost through season 2 and I hope to get through season 3 so I can start watching when season 4 starts up in January 2014 I think!



2. SPARK! I have been drinking an Advocare Spark since before I was pregnant with Callan. I actually was in the middle of a 24 day challenge when I found out I was pregnant with her. Needless to say I didn't continue it, but I can't wait to do another one once Callan is a bit older and eating solid foods! A lot of the girls I work with will drink Spark. It is a great "pick me up" in the afternoons when I'm wishing I was napping with the girls, but other things need to be done. My favorite flavor is fruit punch.



3. Baby squeals! I'll let the video speak for itself. Callan has quite the voice on her.




4. Pull-ups...we are pretty much potty trained over here! Woohoo! Campbell really took to it pretty well, and since it was her idea, it wasn't all that hard. But I must admit, I do get lazy, and with travel, and trips to the playground, well, pull-ups are a must! Campbell really surprises me most days and holds it, for long periods of time, I might add. But when she can't she knows she can rely on a pull-up. She is very smart, and we always tell her that just because she has a pull-up on doesn't mean she shouldn't tell us when she needs to go to the potty. Many days, she will keep the pull-up dry to  my amazement, even with running tons of errands, or playing so hard, not taking time to potty. I'm so so proud of my girl! She's just so big. Not a baby anymore.



5. Matilda Jane: I may or may not have gotten in trouble by my husband for the amount of money I spent on the girls when I had the opportunity to buy a few MJ outfits. In my defense...the resale value is high, and the girls should get 2 years out of their outfits...plus more. Love the quality of the fabric and the colors and styles! If you are interested, I know a couple people who are trunk keepers that you can order from.


6. Mr. Lid: If you are anything like me, your tupperware drawer/cabinet is a mess. I have too many, mismatched pieces. Lids scattered everywhere...it's just a disaster and my hubs absolutely hates it. I had seen these around the internet and bought them off of Amazon! LOVE! Attached lids...best idea ever!



7. Justin Timberlake! I must admit, I've been a fan since his N'SYNC days! And after seeing him on VMA's I fell back in love! He puts on a great show. Well, lucky me...the hubs bought tickets for me, my sis, my aunt, and my best friend! It's my birthday gift! Happy 30th to me! Can't wait for December 4!


8. Texas Tech Football and coach Kliff Kingsbury! Just proud to be a Red Raider and excited for this season and football again! We've been to one game already and have plans to make the trip to Oklahoma for the OU game! Can't wait to sport the red and black some more. Plus, I think I have 2 of the cutest red raider fans out there!




I'm sure I could think of more, but it's taken me all day to get this post up, so for now, that's it! What are some of your favorite things right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment