10.15.2013

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day - October 15

Although, many days I feel that I am so far removed from this...I still feel the need to post about it. Experiencing a devastating loss of our first baby keeps me so thankful for the two blessings that I hold today. My love for my two girls is so much deeper because of the loss and they are the picture of the Lord's faithfulness to us. 

It has been a little over 3 years since we experienced our miscarriage. We have been so extremely blessed since that day. I have also been given the opportunity to comfort other friends through their devastating losses. It is something no one should have to go through. But I am so grateful for my faith in knowing that I will see my sweet baby again one day. 

This evening, if you can, light a candle for all those women who were never able to meet their little ones or those who had to let them go way too soon. 

Holding these babies close today and diligently thanking the Lord for them! 






I will never forget you angel baby. You are forever in my heart and you are watching your sisters from a wonderful place. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment