2.06.2014

Another lately post...

Currently I'm sitting in my chair wrapped up in my soft blanket with American Idol on and a huge cup of coffee at my side.

I did the same thing this morning, watching the snow fall outside and enjoying it's beauty. Even with that said, I'm completely over the cold and ready for some steady warmth outside! My girls are getting cabin fever being cooped up so much. We do make our weekly library trips, and have lunch with daddy when we can, but it doesn't constitute a good play at the park! Today we braved the weather and roads to go to gymnastics, and I'm so glad we did! Campbell definitely needs that outlet and to run off some energy!

Callan is getting her first tooth finally, but it is making for an even fussy, whiny, clingy baby. I hate it for her. Campbell on the other hand is getting her 2 year molars on the top, and hasn't complained one bit.

We've been at a really good place lately. The girls are just as sweet and pretty easy going as they can be. I have been giving myself as a mommy more grace, and I feel the difference it has made. I have more patience and overall joy. I'm loving being home with my girls and so grateful to my husband for making it possible.

There's so much more I'm sure, but I'm gonna go chill out in front of the TV before I climb into bed early! Enjoy these pics from earlier and playing in the snow!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment