10.06.2009

soccer

Well, soccer has become a part of our Saturday routine again. Caleb, my 6 year old cousin is on a soccer team again this year. I enjoy going out and seeing him run and play and also to see his little sisters and parents, and it always seems like my mom and grandparents are there so as not to miss all the excitement. Now if only I could make it on Monday's during lunchtime to see Ellary and Abby do gymnastics, it would be perfect. One of these days I'll get to do that! Here are a few pics from one of the soccer games last week!















Not much else has been going on with Jacob and I! Last weekend he went to the Car Show with my dad and Aric, and I got to spend the day with Aunt Dav, the girls, Casey and Mom. Work is the same. Jacob's under a little stress with planning for next year, but we all know that he is so good at what he does and he will get it done! Duke has been getting in trouble lately with his chewing and ripping things to shreds. He needs some major obedience classes. He is still as sweet as ever though when he wants to be. I'm just enjoying a day off! My weekly days off are the best part of my week, maybe I need to go part time and do this more often...not a bad idea, but Jacob might think otherwise!
Well, I love you all and hope ya'll have a wonderful week!

2 comments: