6.08.2010

Things are GOOD!

Well, my first 2 days of work have been great! It's, of course, gonna take some time to get used to, but I love driving 10 minutes to and from work! Also, the girls at Legacy have made it really easy to like. I have told them about baby, and the first thing my new manager said was, "You're still gonna work, right?" Of course I will. I may not want to, but I will! She was relieved. :)

The only thing going on with me right now is just being exhausted. I keep falling asleep watching TV and then get in bed early. Jacob doesn't quite understand how bad it is. He thinks I'm just a wimp, but hopefully it will get better soon. Knock on wood, I still don't have any nausea. What a blessing! Other than the being tired all the time, this pregnancy thing has been awesome! I just pray it stays that way!

Sorry, no pics today. No energy...but Jacob and I have something to look forward to this weekend. His parents and sister are coming on Friday, and next Wednesday is our 3rd anniversary! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Expect to sleep away the first three months! I remember coming home from school, napping for two hours, eating dinner, and going to bed. =)

    ReplyDelete