12.09.2010

18 week update

So I'm going to try and attempt to keep this questionnaire up weekly throughout the pregnancy. I can't promise pictures every week. I'm having a hard time getting those done, but maybe every few weeks I will post a picture of the growing tummy/baby!

How many weeks? 18.  Baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and weighs about 7oz., about the size of a bell pepper!



How am I feeling?  I am feeling great! So happy to just be here with this sweet baby growing and growing in my tummy!
Doctor’s Appointment? We go back to the doctor on the 21st/ 20 weeks to find out if baby is a boy or girl and to get a full body scan where they check to make sure every part is there and healthy!
Weight Gain?  Well, I don't weigh myself at home, I don't even own a scale. I probably should though. But according to my last doctor visit I was still down 4 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, after all the nausea and vomiting the first 3 months. I'm pretty sure now I have gained that back, but we will see in less than 2 weeks.
Baby Preparation?  Absolutely nothing. I think once we know if Baby McFarland is going to be a boy or a girl it will be sinking in and my to-do list will start to grow. So far we've been pretty hesitant and cautious with our plans.
Likes/Dislikes?  My normal appetite is pretty much back, except I’m wanting more carbs and dessert lately.  Oh well, what baby wants, baby gets, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment