12.15.2010

19 week update

How many weeks? 19.  Baby is about 6 inches long (head to rump) and weighs about 8.5oz. (I do recognize the fact that my ticker at the top thinks baby is bigger at 10 1/2 oz...must be based on the extra days? I do know that baby is about to hit a huge growth spurt!), about the size of an heirloom tomato! His or her sensory development is exploding! The brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research even says that baby may be able to hear my voice now...so cool!





How am I feeling?  Still feeling pretty good! I am really feeling the baby moving more and more everyday. I love the little flutters and can't wait for more!
Doctor’s Appointment? We go back to the doctor on the 21st/ 20 weeks to find out if baby is a boy or girl and to get a full body scan where they check to make sure every part is there and healthy! Jacob and I both are thinking GIRL...what do you all think?
Weight Gain?  I've had to gain something...I like to eat again ;) And the belly is there, although I am pretty happy that it hasn't taken over just yet!
Baby Preparation? I think we'll start in January! Got some ideas though!
Likes/Dislikes?  I really am disliking tomato sauce. I guess it's too acidic and causes the worst indigestion ever! I love CHOCOLATE COKE FLOATS with caffeine free coke, of course!

I would love to hear any of your thoughts on what baby M is gonna be! My homegroup right now is 1/3- GIRL and 2/3-BOY! Interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment