12.20.2010

20 weeks - HALFWAY...big day tomorrow

How many weeks? 20.  Baby is about 6.5 inches long (head to rump), 10 inches (head to heel), and weighs about 8.5oz, as long as a banana! We are half way there! That's a pretty great feeling!


How am I feeling?  GREAT! Sleep is getting harder, I'm waking up more and having to pee all the time...
Doctor’s Appointment? TOMORROW! There will be a post hopefully later this week or early next to let you know the sex of baby M.
Weight Gain?  According to babycenter.com I should have already gained 10 pounds and should expect to gain a pound every week until the baby comes. OMG! Well, I don't think I've gained 10 pounds yet, but we will see tomorrow!
Baby Preparation? I think we'll start in January! Got some ideas though!
Likes/Dislikes?  Like sweets still, and it's just funny how when something sounds good, I want to eat it right then. This past weekend, all I wanted was movie popcorn...we weren't impressed with the movies out, so we sat at home, rented a movie, and had microwave popcorn for dinner...then Jacob took me out for ice cream afterwards...this is very out of the ordinary for my husband! He's being pretty amazing during the pregnancy so far ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment