1.03.2011

23 Weeks

How many weeks? 23. After going to the doctor before Christmas, we got bumped up a week so we would have "room to play with!"  Baby girl is more than 11 inches long (head to heel), and weighs just over a pound! She is the size of a large mango...


Thanks to my little sister for my great belly bump photos. Much better than my iPhone pics!

How am I feeling?  I still am feeling wonderful. This is truly the best trimester! I have occasional back aches, heartburn, and belly growing aches, but nothing bad at all!
Doctor’s Appointment? Not for 2 more weeks...
Weight Gain?  I don't know if I like this question anymore...as of the last appointment I had only gained 2 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight... and 6 lbs from the previous appointment, so I figure I'm at about 6-8 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight!
Baby Preparation? I have spent the past week online looking into strollers, car seats, furniture, etc...it is overwhelming! But I am determined to start cleaning out our closets this month, to make room and get baby's room started!
Likes/Dislikes?  Dislike italian food...don't know why, but it makes me feel bad after I eat it every time.
I'm LOVING feeling our baby girl move more and more...last night Jacob felt her for the first time. And that smile on his face melted my heart. He's gonna be an amazing daddy! Although, in all of his charm and humor, he asked me if I was sure all those kicks weren't just gas...that's Jacob for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment