1.25.2011

26 weeks, long over due

 Sorry this has taken me so long to write. Yes it's much over due, but why not do it at 2 am in the morning when I have some bad heartburn and can't sleep? Good thing I am off tomorrow...


How many weeks? 26. This week our baby girl is about 14 inches and weighs 1 2/3 pounds. She is the length of an English cucumber.


How am I feeling?  I sound like a broken record, but I really do feel awesome still. I'm noticing my belly get bigger everyday...one lady at work said I was blossoming, lol. Guess that's a compliment. She said I've hidden it so well since I'm tall...Doctor’s Appointment? I went last week for a tummy check and doppler. Everything is looking great! I'm thinking I may schedule a 3D sonogram in the coming weeks to see our baby girl. I just can't wait 14 more weeks to see her, when it's already been 5...
Weight Gain?  Ok, I've gained 11 lbs so far...
Baby Preparation? Well the closet cleaning hasn't started yet, but we did order her CRIB! Yay to get that done finally. Plus my baby sister is working hard at finalizing our 2 showers. We will get to have one in Lubbock and one in Dallas. I can't wait to see all my friends/family... Here's a picture of the crib we purchased.



Likes/Dislikes?  I'm still LOVING to feel our baby girl move more and more. Speaking of her...she's kicking away right now...at 2:45 am...
We still haven't decided on a name for her. This part is killing me. I want to have it decided ASAP and my sweet husband thinks we have all the time in the world...NO WE DON'T! Yesterday he called her Gretchen...not sure where that came from, and no we are not calling her that, but at least we are or my husband is getting closer to helping me make this important decision...I think?!?!?!?!

I know...I have been so bad about not taking any belly shots recently. Maybe I can get one this week. It has changed quite a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment