1.27.2011

Random

Just wanted to post a few pics from this week as well as the holidays. Definitely long over due, but who doesn't like a few pictures now and then...

Here's me at 26w4d.

 Sorry I'm looking a little rough, I just got back from taking Duke for a long, much needed walk!

 My two boys...doing what they do best!

We had so much fun with Thomas and Elijah over Christmas! They loved all their new books...

Mom and her moccasins :)

Casey and her gray sweater boots!

Poppy opening Christmas presents.

Abby Kate just loved her new doll salon chair from Mo.

Mom posing with her new jacket.

Mo LOVED her blessing blocks of all the grandkids made by my Aunt Davney!

I wish I would have taken more pictures throughout the holidays...I'm gonna have to be better at it with a baby on the way!

And this is Wrenn! One of my best friend's baby girl. Isn't she darling?


And my most favorite picture of all this past year! Jacob is going to be an amazing Daddy! I can't wait!

Well, hope you all enjoyed the randomness of this post...hopefully more and more pictures to come soon, especially of the nursery. There will definitely be before and after photos!






1 comment:

  1. your belly is the cutest ever! You are blossoming!!

    and that picture of Duke and Jacob is hilarious. If Jacob had a facebook, that would be his profile pic.

    ReplyDelete