5.02.2011

The Nursery!!!!! and the waiting game!

So I thought I would put up pics of our pretty much completed nursery. I am so extremely happy with it! I have to thank so many people for helping me get it just the way I wanted it, including, my sweet hubby, my parents, Mo, Davney, my friend Heather, and my sister! I didn't think this day would ever come because I have been such a procrastinator, but we put the finishing touches up last night, and...when Campbell gets here, and we have a mini photoshoot, we will fill the frames! Enough of me rambling, I know you wanna see pictures of my baby girl's nursery!













And these are a couple pictures of the sweet handmade cradle that my dad made for Campbell. He put so much work into it. It rocks and will be a perfect addition in the living room for her to hang out it, because he told me I would want to watch TV and not be stuck in her room all the time! He is definitely right, and I am so thankful that he loves his granddaughter so much already! 




On another note, we are just playing the waiting game...waiting on Campbell to decide it's time to make her appearance. I am past ready, but know she could come at any time. If she doesn't decide to come this week, we will schedule an induction date next week! Hopefully she will want to see us before Mother's Day, but if not, I won't be mad at her...she just may have to share a birthday with her Poppy, or either of her uncle Aarons...with birthdays May 9,10, &11! We are praying for a safe, healthy and even quick arrival of our new baby girl...
I'm hoping the next post is about the arrival of Campbell Grace McFarland!


No comments:

Post a Comment