5.27.2011

What day is it? Our week(s) in pictures...

Campbell Grace is 3 weeks old today and I keep asking myself, "What day is it?" I can't believe my baby girl is already 3 weeks old. It is flying by way too fast! This week we had Jacob's mom, sister, and her boys visiting! We had a great time. I'll just get to posting the pics. They are the best part! I am loving being a mom and spending all my time with this little miracle. Jacob and I are so blessed by her. The pics are from the past 2 weeks.

Campbell in the cradle my dad made, she looks so tiny!

She loves her grandpa, and look at that grin on my dad's face, I love this!

He loves holding her...getting a little sun!


Grammy and "?" (we need to figure out what he is going to be called)

Mommy and Campbell

My little ballerina, lol, I love this outfit!

Elijah loves holding Campbell, even when she's screaming...

Auntie Liz and Campbell


Daddy and Cami

Elijah likes to see pics of himself!

Thomas, Jacob, and Cami



She still wasn't happy...

Campbell had her 2 week appointment on Tuesday. She weighs 8 pounds 11 ounces, and was 21 1/4 inches long. She looked great according to Doctor G! She's growing and growing! She has gorgeous blue eyes, that will steal your heart. And she still has the best head of hair! She still doesn't like diaper changes or baths. She started tummy time, and can turn her head from one side to the other and hold it up for a little bit without getting mad! We really love our vibrating bouncy seat! She loves her carseat too! We had a mini road trip to visit my parents in Fort Worth last weekend and she did so good. She was asleep before we even left the driveway, lol. That's awesome! We will see what this next week holds!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day/weekend! 
Love y'all,

No comments:

Post a Comment