8.06.2011

3 Wonderful Months...

To my sweet Campbell Grace,

Today, you turn 3 months old. We absolutely cannot believe how fast you have grown and that it has already been 3 months since you blessed our family with your presence! You have changed so much over these 3 months. We love to listen to you. You talk, and squeal, and coo, and giggle, and they are just the best noises in the world! You are much more observant of things these days. You definitely recognize your hands and you are trying and successfully grabbing objects and pulling them up to your mouth. Everything comes up to your mouth.

You have wild and crazy hair, but we love it! It has grown so much. You will most definitely end up with a mullet, lol. You have a wide range of colors in your hair. The roots growing in are platinum blonde. I can't wait to see what color you end up with.

Your eyebrows and eyes can tell us the whole story! We love to watch your facial expressions every second! You have your daddy's beautiful dark blue eyes. I could look into them all day.

You are rolling from side to side. You haven't quite figured out how to roll over from tummy to back and vice versa, but I know it won't be long! You do kick and squirm your way all over your crib. You never wake up in the same position I put you down to sleep!

Right now, you are starting to wear size 2 diapers all the time, not just at night. You are still wearing 3-6 month clothes. Those that are specifically 6 months are quite large, but you still wear them some... I just started putting away your newborn and 0-3 month clothes...I just can't believe it's already time for them to go. I just remember yesterday bringing you home and thinking how tiny you were.

You are still sleeping throughout the night and mommy couldn't be happier! You have been putting yourself to sleep at night for the past 2-3 weeks as well. I'm so proud of my girl! You have taken so well to the Eat, Play, Sleep schedule!

Speaking of play, you love this time! You really like your Sophie the giraffe, your buzzer bee, and the owl and bird on your play gym! You have also started sitting in your Bumbo chair. Although, you have some extremely chubby legs, so who knows how long you will be able to sit in it!

You are such a joy to me! I can't imagine my life without you. Your daddy and I love you so so so much!

By the way... You start your first full day at the daycare on Monday, while Mommy and Daddy go back to work. I have mixed feelings about this, but know you will be loved on and taken care of. I pray you will continue to take a bottle well, and be able to continue your routine there like at home. There are so many changes for us this week.
Such a happy girl!


We love the buzzer bee!

BUMBO :)








Love her expressions...and she loves her Sophie!




















Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...she just gets cuter with every picture you take! love the bumbo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! love my precious niece!! happy 3 month birthday! What a beautiful blessing you are! So thankful God let me be your aunt!! You are so so loved!

    ReplyDelete