8.18.2011

Home Sweet Home

We are home! I enjoy going on vacation, but I always LOVE coming home. It is the best feeling to sleep in your own bed! I know Campbell is happy to be home too, but she is trying to get adjusted and caught up on sleep. She made our 7 1/2 hour drive home a piece of cake. She was such a good baby! Everything I was worried about with traveling just went right out the window. I will go ahead and get some of the pictures from our trip to Missouri! By the way, the weather was gorgeous...I did NOT miss the Texas heat :)


Uncle Aaron!!!!

She loved the boat...

Sun bathing...



Elijah was being shy...


She refused to look at the camera!


Aunt Liz watched Cami while Mommy and Daddy rode the SeaDoo


Thomas and Kaitlin


Elijah and Aaron

Granny Nell and Campbell

Baby Blues!

















































Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment