8.02.2011

...lately...

Hi all,
Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Lots of things have been happening lately. I'm actually recovering from surgery. I had it this morning. Nothing too bad, a laproscopy procedure, but general anesthesia none the less...and my first time ever for it. I had to be at the hospital at 5:30 am this morning and my mom kept Campbell while Jacob and I were at the hospital. Miss Campbell woke up around 4 wanting me. It definitely made me feel good even though I had to get up so early, but I got a little snuggle time with my girl before "going under". I am feeling great so far...hoping for a nap later today!

We had a wonderful weekend at the lake! Pictures to follow.

I will also have another post sometime this week for our sweet boy, Duke! Today is his 3rd birthday. He is such a good puppy dog!

Grammy got Campbell a Glowworm...she loves it!


Talking to Grammy :)

Abby helping Campbell get her lifejacket on

That lifejacket is bigger than she is!


First boat ride :)

She was asleep within 1 minute of being in the boat...

Lol, look at the wind blowing that hair!

Sink bath at the lake



Grammy and Campbell, look at that curly cue!

Campbell and her Poppy :)

Campbell likes to talk to everyone

Casey, Abby, and Ellary tubing!


Me and the best sister ever, Casey

Sweet Ellary and Abby Kate!

Love this sweet boy, Caleb!


my little gilligan :)

Ellary and Aric

We love the lake!


Cutest grin ever!

Love these blue eyes :)



























































Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment