1.01.2012

2012

Well, last night I rang in the new year with a patient, his mother, a 2 fellow coworkers, and our sweet anesthesiologist...we even had some sparkling cider! When I got home, I found my hubby getting Campbell back to bed; she has been waking up occasionally just screaming/crying and it takes a bit to calm her down. I'm guessing it's related to her teething. I guess neither of us spent the night how we wanted to, but I am so grateful to have a pretty amazing job & a great hubby who loves his baby girl so much!

We were so blessed in 2011 by the birth of miss C and a new job for J. I was luckily able to only work 2 days a week so I could stay home with our girl! We learned a lot about ourselves as we became new parents and I can't think of a better man to go through parenthood with!

For this new year I have a few goals:

1. Enjoy every moment with Campbell. I know I can't turn back time, not that I want to...this phase with her is THE BEST!!! But I want to remember and truly cherish it ALL :)

2. I want to be better with my time with Jesus. I'm in need of his grace and mercy everyday, and I want to learn more this year and grow in this relationship.

3. I have struggled this past few months with housework...my goal is to be more consistent with keeping my home picked up and organized.

4. I just hope this year brings new growth in myself. I want to become a better mom and wife. I want to quit being lazy about so many things and be proactive. I want to give everything I can to the 2 loves of my life!

Here's to 2012...may it be all you hope for and more!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment