1.22.2012

Some of my favorite things...

So these are the things either Campbell or myself are into these days!

Yobaby Yogurt! Campbell loves this stuff. It did take her a few tries to acquire the taste, but now that she has, she will eat the whole container! I also have gotten her to eat applesauce! I know, right, isn't that supposed to be one of baby's first likes...well, not mine, it just took her a while!
Bath time! I have always loved bath time in our house and so has Campbell! It is an established part of our bed time routine and another way for us to enjoy quality time with our girl! 

Pumpkin Spice Pinion Coffee! Mom ordered some of this for Christmas after they bought some when they were in Albuquerque, NM. The flavor is so yummy! 
Jesus Calling devotional! I received this devotional from my MIL for Christmas. I am trying to be better about my time with Jesus, and this has been a great devotional to read through. I want to learn to listen for His calling. 
These are not all of our favorites by any means, but just a few we are enjoying right now! Here are a few more pics of my girl playing in her crawling tunnel! Hilarious. We play lots of peek-a-boo in it, and she just laughs and laughs! I absolutely adore this time with her! 





Excuse the hair; static electricity is killing our hairstyle these days!









Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!!! Makes me miss ya'll a ton!! Starting to plan my next trip out to see ya'll!! It MUST be soon!!

    ReplyDelete