5.13.2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there who read my blog! Especially wishing my mom, Mo, Aunt Tracy, Aunt Dav, Aunt Frances, Aunt Patsy, D'Lynn, MIL-Suzanne, and SIL-Elizabeth, Granny Nell & Grandma Sharon a happy day too! 

This is technically my 2nd Mother's Day... last year we were bringing C home from the hospital:



And this year we just celebrated her 1st birthday and had a sweet day at home after breakfast with Mo, Poppy, Grammy, & Grandpa!

Here's a pic of my girl today and the sweet necklace her and her daddy got me! It has her initials on the front and DOB on the back, along with her birthstone, so hopefully one day we can add to it :)



Thank you Lord for making me a mother and holding my sweet angel baby in your arms in heaven. Thank you for my mom and everything she has taught me. I couldn't ask for more. I am so blessed!


For you eformed my inward parts;
you fknitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 

gWonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 
hMy frame was not hidden from you,

when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in ithe depths of the earth.
16 

in your jbook were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment