5.08.2012

Remembering and sharing...

God works in mysterious ways and I absolutely love it! Just when I start to get complacent, He gives me the opportunity to share Him and His faithfulness to me. I recently was emailed by an old high school friend who remembered about the miscarriage we had suffered. She, herself, has had a recent loss, and she came to me for advice and encouragement.

With Campbell just turning one, I have been looking and thinking back to what life was like just a little less than 2 years ago, when we first learned of our sweet angel baby...(actually Mother's Day 2010 is when I took that first positive pregnancy test). Little did we know that our time would be cut short and we would experience a devastating loss. The 2 year anniversary will be here in a little over a month, and while I do not like to remember that night, I do appreciate the experience and who it has made me, because without it, I would not have my rainbow baby, Campbell Grace.

I am so incredibly humbled to share my story and my road to healing...because it is only with His help and comfort that that happened. I am blessed through my very own tragedy, and I am constantly reminded of the Lord's faithfulness every time I get to share my experience; so I hope I am doing Him justice when I tell my story.

On that note, I hope to get a post up later tonight about Campbell turning ONE!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment