6.04.2012

Aaahhhhhh...vacation...

Here's a small recap on our vacation this last week.  We enjoyed a wonderful week in Santa Rosa Beach Florida, just outside of Destin! It was beautiful there y'all! Even more so than Mexico :) We were so blessed to be in one of the most amazing beach houses I have ever seen, and we soaked up all the sun we could! Campbell loved it! She liked floating in the ocean and, of course, she is a sand baby :) I could kick myself for not getting pictures of the gorgeous house we stayed in...it was just like out of the magazines! Get ready for picture overload :)

My favorite parts of vacation were the beautiful views...






Campbell and her first experience with the ocean and sand...






Sweet family time...








And the precious time she spent with her daddy...















Oh and the food, most of it :) which I don't have any pics of...and who could not love the sweet pics of C on the beach...








I could post more and more pictures, but I think that's enough for now. I had a wonderful time on vacation, but I'm back to the real world after spending the night awake with a very sick little girl. This is her first time EVER throwing up...not sure if it was a 24 hour bug or what...but when a baby girl as active as mine, just sits in your lap and cuddles...you know she doesn't feel good. She threw up about 10 times over the course of 4 hours last night. She is now napping, which is why I am able to get a blog up! (And yes, I got a small nap in too!)

We are so so thankful to the Shea's who let us stay in their gorgeous beach house, and are thankful to have been blessed with gorgeous weather and an overall wonderful vacation!

  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment