6.25.2012

Remembering...2 years later

Just wanted to remember my glory baby in heaven today. It has been 2 years since we lost her, but I'm thankful for this day today with my rainbow baby girl...(big girl now)! It has been the most glorious 13 almost 14 months of my life. God has blessed our family through Campbell. She shows us so much joy and helps us heal from that deep, intense pain that we felt not too long ago. She is the face of true redemption and hope. I have been shown grace in my suffering. She is my daily reminder of the Lord's faithfulness to me. God continues to use my experience for His glory...and He holds that sweet girl in His hands. My heart is full with what today means, and I know one day I will meet her and see her sweet face in heaven! 

I am also asking that you join me in praying for a sweet friend that lost her baby girl just a few days ago. And if you know someone who is struggling with this, I am more than happy to offer my story and advice.

I am proud to say that my miscarriage did not define me...I overcame it (only through God's grace and comfort...and my husband, family, and friend's support),...and I am better because of it!

Excuse the pic, we spent the late afternoon at our cousin, Caleb's baseball game; it was too HOT and we were sweaty and miserable...lots of snowcones and ice kept us cool and hydrated!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment