6.18.2012

Anniversary and Father's Day

Whew...sorry this didn't get posted yesterday, but we had just returned from a wonderful weekend and I just didn't want to pull the computer out...so I lounged in the lovesack with my hubs!

Jacob and I celebrated 5 years married on Saturday! I love this man and all he has done for me and now Campbell. We are such lucky girls!

But our weekend actually started Friday afternoon when we dropped C off with Grammy and Grandpa! She ended up staying 2 nights with them while we hung out in downtown Fort Worth by ourselves.

It was much needed and so refreshing. We enjoyed yummy food, and sleeping in, as well as just hanging out and enjoying the "sights"! We even met up with a friend from high school and her hubby for brunch which was such a great surprise!

Campbell enjoyed Grammy and Grandpa so much! She played in the pool, and just roamed everywhere...just a new place with so much to explore :)

We are so thankful for the rest and relaxation, but were so anxious to see our girl!


And.....
I just want to show you a picture of Campbell and her daddy, a little over a year ago and this year! We are so blessed to have this man in our lives. He works so incredibly hard to provide for the both of us, and is such a strong and God fearing leader of our home.



Happy Father's Day to my dad, father-in-law Ray, my Poppy, and Jacob's Grandpa Kermit as well! We are so thankful for the men that you are and all you mean to us :) 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment