9.26.2012

Lately...

Just thought it was time for a little lately post...

Can you tell what we had for dinner tonight by this sweet face???



We are staying busy and my girl is into everything she can! She is climbing and loves going down the slide all by herself! She's talking and expressing herself so much more.  My mom and I just took her shoe shopping again, because she has already jumped a size and a half since July! Craziness. She has gotten 2 more teeth, one including a molar. And more are getting ready to come in. She's had a few rough nights, and usually that means teething. 

I was able to attend our women's retreat last weekend and had an amazing time. It is so nice to fellowship, worship, and just hang out with some amazing women/friends. 

We are preparing for a visit from Jacob's parents/Papa & Nini to C next week and my sister the week after. I can't wait, and neither can Campbell!

I am a little bit jealous of my parents who are on vacation this week. They flew into Jacksonville, FL, and drove to Beufort, SC...and they are going into Savannah, GA (to eat at Paula Dean's restaurant) and up and down the coast. Dad used to be stationed in Beufort, SC when he was a marine, and both of them are excited to go back. I can't wait to go there one day too! 

I'm ready for the cooler weather....come on already. It was a tease a few weeks ago, but since it's officially fall...it's time!

Campbell and I got to meet a new addition to the Ellingson clan, miss Madeline! Scott works with Jacob, and Codi and her boys are so sweet! Plus, holding that new baby kinda gave me baby fever!

 That's all I got for now. Hope you all have a great rest of the week! Today is my Friday...meaning, I'm home the rest of the week and am gonna love all that time with my girl! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment