9.29.2012

Yummy Recipes...

We have had a lazy Saturday! The rain gave us the perfect weather to be cooped up in the house together! It was/is much needed. We stayed in our pj's all day, and Campbell even played in the rain with Daddy!

I made this soup tonight and it was sooooo good! I will definitely be making it again over this fall/winter season! I changed it a bit to what I had in the house...included a little velveeta and cream cheese, along with the shredded cheese! So yummy!

I also made these last night for dinner! Definitely a hit, and such a big recipe, I was able to freeze the majority for when we have visitors next week! I cooked the chicken in the crockpot all day with some seasoning and half a bottle of salsa verde! Definitely made the enchiladas even more yummy than just unseasoned shredded chicken or even rotisserie chicken! But the sauce was to die for! And the poblano peppers were delicious!

I wish I had taken pictures of the goodness, but didn't think about it until now....now that it's all gone!

I hope you all have had a blessed, relaxed Saturday! Thank you Lord for this wonderful RAIN!!!!

And because I can't have a post without pics of this cutie...this was a few days ago at the park! She is doing things all by herself these days and I am blown away...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment