10.06.2012

17 Months...

Cami,

Wow! How are we just one month away from you being a year and a half old? Didn't you just turn ONE? This month has been kinda rough, but super sweet all the same! You, miss Campbell Grace, have 4 new teeth this month, 10 total! It's funny how the teeth on the right side of your mouth come in first. With these new teeth, and the constant runny nose, now a cough...your eating and sleeping has been waaaaay out of wack. The last few days, it seems to be getting better, so I pray we are on the tail end of things, except Mommy knows that teething lasts for a loooooonnng time.

You are just a delight to your daddy and me. I have been known to talk in my sleep, but lately I have been laughing/giggling...according to your daddy. I have a feeling, this is because you are wearing me out, but ALSO because you are hilarious and we, as a family, just laugh and laugh together. You bring us so much joy, I can't even stand it! God has so blessed us with your funny, sweet spirit!

We have been enjoying more and more time at the playground/park! The weather has been beautiful and you love to climb and play your little heart out! And go down that BIG slide...I just can't stand how big you are getting!

You love to say HI or Hello(heyo) to almost everyone. You also still wave bye bye, with the perfect pageant wave, haha!

Your favorite word these days is puppy! You wake up saying it...you love Duke and any puppy for that matter. You are such a helper to mommy by helping me feed Duke. You like to take things to the trash, and open and close doors. You help pick up your toys. But you still make a gigantic mess. And I know that won't change for a while.

I am impressed that you are matching colors and animals in your animal puzzle. You are still such a book worm, but we have such sweet moments reading with each other!

I love you, I love you, I love you!!! You are my world :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment