10.11.2012

Currently...

Time: 2:59

Location: Sitting in the chair, just unloaded groceries and restocked/organized the pantry/fridge.

Eating: a handful of wasabi almonds

Drinking: just finished a fruit punch spark...more on that later on...

Watching: trying to catch up on my DVR'd shows that Jacob doesn't like to watch.

Listening: oh nothing at the moment...

Loving: The little voice Campbell has, and her cute personality! I fall more in love every single day if that is possible!

Enjoying: just sitting here, relaxing, even if it's just for a few minutes!

Needing: My girl to take better daytime naps. She has been struggling so much lately. I'm afraid this means that we are transitioning to 1 nap a day, but everyday I'm home with her she begs for a nap by 10 am.... it's really the afternoon nap that we struggle with.

Preparing: actually just started the Advocare 24 day challenge yesterday...so I have been preparing my brain for a cleanse and the challenge as well as the next step...I have a checklist helping me out! So far so good. Ask me in a few weeks :)

Wanting: To be very committed to this 24 day challenge. I think this is so good for my body, and I want to get positive results!

Thinking: How long will my girl nap? So far she has woken up 30 minutes into the nap, cried, laid back down for 10 minutes, got up and cried, and she's back down again!

Creating: I am in the process of making our front living area, Campbell's playroom. She is getting a kitchen for Christmas, and I am trying to make her her own little play spot, that is not in the middle of my living room :) My next house will have a designated play area/room for sure!

Wondering: How our little photo shoot at the pumpkin patch went with Aunt Casey, and also wondering if we can get our family photos done before it's time to order Christmas cards :) Yikes...it will be here before I know it!










Sorry if you've already seen these on my instagram...I need to be better about getting my big camera out...and hopefully we will have some fun pics from Aunt Casey soon :)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment