10.12.2012

Sick baby...boo

So Campbell took an extra long nap yesterday, which is extremely abnormal...and woke up with 104 degree fever. She felt pretty crummy and we spent the afternoon in the chair watching Mickey... Daddy got home late and got to put her to bed. She has been willing to lay down and falling asleep fast for naps, which can be a struggle sometimes...

We went to the Dr today and she has an ear infection. We are starting antibiotics. We have had lots of tears today. She just genuinely doesn't feel good. I took her for a ride in the wagon around the block, and before we could make it home she was fussy and just ready to be back inside. It's nice and warm outside, but looks like we won't be getting out anymore today.

She has little spurts of energy, but that's about it. She tells me she is hungry, but doesn't eat much and gets cranky. May be a long few days. Pray for my girl to get better soon. I just hate having a sick baby girl.

Here are a few pics we took on my Mac photobooth! I can almost guarantee a laugh from C when I put on the different facial effects and we take pictures together!











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment