4.02.2013

Our San Francisco Girls Trip!

We had so much fun in San Francisco! I'm so thankful I got to spend a few days exploring the city with 3 of my favorite women! My grandmother (MO), mom, and sister all joined me...all thanks to my hubby for the suggestion. He wanted me to get away and do something I wanted to do before the baby comes! What a sweet man!

I've never been to California and have always wanted to go there. San Francisco was a place I thought would be fun to visit, and I knew Jacob could care less about visiting there. It was definitely a fun, but exhausting trip for this preggo. I have never walked so much and been so exhausted after a "vacation", EVER!

Enjoy the picture overload of some of my favorite places. We enjoyed an Alcatraz night tour, morning Muir Woods tour, and lots of walking to the other famous sites San Francisco has to offer!









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment