4.25.2013

I don't want to forget this...

I definitely have seen this pregnancy fly by, besides the first 12 weeks, mainly just because I have been chasing a toddler around and haven't had time to really stop and think about it. I know this is just the beginning of even more chaos, but I don't want to forget what this feels like. This little life growing inside of my tummy. The flutters that move on to kicks, and turns, and hiccups, and overall craziest feeling I've ever felt! I don't want to forget the experience of carrying precious lives inside of me. I want to remember the way my body has felt and changed over the past 2 pregnancies. I don't want to forget how exhausted I feel, the aches and pains everyday, or the nausea and vomiting in the first trimester...because all of it leads to something amazing and truly beautiful. I don't want to forget the 9 months I experience before meeting my baby girls. I don't want to forget how truly blessed I am. That I get to experience this miracle; that God has allowed me to carry 3 precious babies. This could be the last time I am pregnant, and I just don't want to forget it. I want to remember the joy I feel everyday as I get closer to meeting my second baby girl. I want to remember Campbell touching my belly and realizing that there is a baby growing in there. I want to remember the way my husband looks at me as I  carry his baby girl. I want to remember how beautiful I feel as a woman and mother, how my body looks carrying a baby. I want to remember the struggle it is to be pregnant and raise another child. That I am strong enough to do it and get through it just fine. I don't want to forget the ups and downs that come along with pregnancy...the emotional rollercoaster ride it can be. It really is such a short time in my life, and so I don't want to forget.

31 weeks and counting...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment