6.08.2013

Maternity and Family of 3 Pics

My sweet, talented sister outdid herself once again! She was nice enough to grab a few pics of my huge belly and my loves. I am in love with how they turned out. My sweet family of 3 is documented to perfection with Campbell being her sweet, silly self, and my adoring husband in his baseball cap. This is my family and I'm so thankful for them. I am so excited we get to love on another baby girl in a few short weeks! She is loved already, and Campbell is really starting to talk about baby Callie more. She keeps asking when she's coming...just wish I could tell her!

So I'm getting just a few of my favorites uploaded while I put my feet up for a second. Jacob took C to  the pool, and while I have a million things I need to be doing, my body is hurting and telling me to stop for a second. I have been getting out baby clothes, doing a million loads of laundry, and trying to get ready for a new little baby to take over my world! Hope you enjoy my maternity/family of 3 pics:

www.aricandcasey.com











Photobucket

3 comments: