6.27.2013

She's HERE!!!

We welcomed to the world our beautiful second baby girl, Callan Blair, on Monday June 17, 2013 at 4:49 am. She weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and was 20 inches long. She is absolutely perfect just like her big sister! We are so incredibly blessed to have another healthy baby girl to hold!





Sorry to be delayed in posting this. I'm trying to get used to taking care of two girls...including a sick one at that. Campbell hasn't been well since a few days before Callan was born, and the coughing at night has kept her and the rest of us up, not to mention the many late night/early morning feedings that is the normal part of having a newborn. I'm also trying to do it while having some pretty annoying nerve pain that has bought me routine trips to the chiropractor. I'm desperate. I need some relief and would like to walk normally without being in pain.

I don't have all the photos yet for her birth story, but I will post the ones I do have. Aunt Casey and Grammy (my mom) got to be in the delivery room. One of these days I will post the details behind her birth.

We are enjoying having her here with us finally! 10 days before her due date! Callan fits in perfectly to our family, and we are so blessed to be a family of four now!













More to come...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment