8.05.2013

Callan's Newborn Shoot

We are super lucky to have Aunt Casey take our pictures all the time! When Campbell was born, she took a few pictures, but had not done many newborns at that point. But now, she's a pro. And while I must admit, she is definitely more comfortable in her own studio, she made this shoot work with what we had at the house. She even went out of the way to get some goodies/props for Callan's pics. Her and Aric worked really hard to get the shots. They worked around a house full of people and a crazy 2 year old trying to tear down the back drop constantly; not ideal conditions. I'm just so thankful for them and the special memories they capture through their cameras.

Here are a few of my favorites! All pics courtesy of my sister, Casey Lampert of Aric + Casey Photography.

Precious Callan! 






This pic makes me laugh because I know it was a fluke, but it looks like she is making it on purpose, like she has a sense of humor! 



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love them ALL, Lynds! So so cute and at times looks so much like Campbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just absolutely adorable. How lucky you have Casey & Aric to record these moments. She is beautiful. Love Aunt Frances

    ReplyDelete