12.16.2013

Thanksgiving Recap

Yes, I realize I'm just getting our Thanksgiving recap up, and it's almost Christmas, but hey, at least I'm getting it done. This blog has been such a blessing to look back on and it doesn't matter if I didn't blog on the exact day, I'm just happy to have these precious memories to look back on!

For Thanksgiving we headed out to Burbank, California! Jacob's younger brother, Aaron, has lived out there for 5+ years and this was our first trip to see him. Jacob's parents met us out there. We really had such a great time. The girls were a little sickly, but overall traveled and did well! California was beautiful! It was a whirlwind trip, and not a relaxing one chasing 2 kids, but we had such a great time. I can't wait to go back and see more!

Nini, Papa, and Aaron really made Campbell's year with a trip to Disneyland! It was sooooo fun and we couldn't have asked for better weather! Just a day trip there makes me so excited to visit Disney again when both of the girls are older and can enjoy it even more. Enjoy some of the pics I got. All were from my phone. I was so mad at myself for not bringing my bigger camera.

We definitely have so much to be thankful for this year!

My girls and me on the airplane! 


Callan Blair with her Papa and Nini

Campbell Grace had the best view...on top of Papa's shoulders!

Campbell loves Minnie Mouse! 

Kisses for Mickey!

Oh, she loved the princesses! Such wonder :)



And the parade to end the day couldn't have been any better! I love seeing the wonder in their eyes!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment