12.12.2013

Lately...(with one 1 picture, sorry)

So, yes, I realize I am sooooo far behind on blogging. I am struggling to find the time to sit down and get the pictures from my phone or camera into the computer and then...into the blog.

I have so much to share, from our Thanksgiving in California recap (with a Disneyland visit) to my 30th birthday and the Justin Timberlake concert, to Campbell starting gymnastics class and Callan Blair getting ready to turn 6 months old! My world is flying by over here, especially this Christmas season. I'm stressed about gifts, where we are going to be at exactly what time, that I'm being too impatient/hard on the girls.

I'm trying to find my happy place. I love Christmas and giving and seeing the joy in my girls' eyes when they notice something new everyday when it comes to Christmas and learning about both Jesus and Santa.

I am trying to remember all the little things like Campbell singing Jingle Bells and finishing the song off with "ashes, ashes, we all fall down." HILARIOUS! I also want to remember that when Santa and mommy asked her what she wanted for Christmas she said CANDY CANES! THis made me laugh too. She's never had one, probably doesn't realize they aren't that good, but it's something that she really wants! I can't wait to have one in her stocking for Christmas!

And because I just can't finish a post without a picture, I'll pull one from instagram. My sweet girls seeing Santa. Campbell was so excited! Once she got there and he was trying to put his arm around her while she was on his lap, she wasn't too excited about that...but we got her to give us a sweet smile anyway.







I'm hoping to sit down one evening soon, after wrapping presents and get a few posts with pictures of what's really been going on the past few weeks!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Download the Blogger app!! I don't blog much but you can pull pics straight from your phone and it's sooo easy!

    ReplyDelete