3.14.2011

33 Week Update

How many weeks? 33 Weeks! YIKES! This week baby girl weighs as much as a pineapple and proportioned a lot like one, weighing just over 4 pounds! 

How am I feeling?  I've been good still. I can see that I am getting more and more tired at work, but that's to be expected, I guess.
Doctor’s Appointment? I go to the doctor on Wednesday and we also do our second try 3D/4D ultrasound as well. I can't believe that it's already time to start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. 
Baby Preparation? My mom, Mo, and I painted our base coat of the nursery this weekend! Wahoo!! It finally feels good to actually get something done. Now I have to figure out how to draw and paint stripes! I will have a whole other post for this when the nursery is completed. I'm guessing that won't be for quite a while.
Likes/Dislikes? I'm loving ice cream these days. It's what I want everyday. No, I don't eat it everyday, but I would like to! Other than that I am having some awful heartburn/reflux/indigestion. It's disgusting, and kinda painful. 

I'm excited for my first shower this weekend. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post next week. I am also just overwhelmed at how fast this is going. I am trying to enjoy every minute that is left with just Jacob and I. It's sad, but also exciting at the same time. We cannot wait to meet our baby girl. She is already such a blessing to us. She has already taught me so much. And I have so much left to learn. 

I will leave you with a couple belly pics. 
31 Weeks, 2 Days

33 Weeks, 1 Day

No comments:

Post a Comment